Fall 2017 Class Schedule
- Wednesday, October 4 from 4:00-5:30 pm
- Thursday, October 12 from 5:00-6:30 pm
- Tuesday, October 17 from 4:00-5:30 pm
- Monday, October 23 from 5:00-6:30 pm
- Thursday, November 2 from 5:00-6:30 pm
- Friday, November 10 from 4:00-5:30 pm
- Wednesday, November 15 from 5:00-6:30 pm
- Tuesday, November 28 from 5:00-6:30 pm
All classes will be held in Room 44 of the Turner Student Service Building in Champaign.
Please be on time for classes, as latecomers are not admitted. Registration forms and releases will be filled out at the session. Participants will need to bring names, addresses, and fax numbers of referral agency. For additional information, call the Alcohol and Other Drug Program at 217-333-7557.
What is MIC?
This life skills program will allow students to attend one workshop session as a consequence for marijuana policy infractions. The class provides an opportunity for learning and personal growth through discussion and group interaction.
What does it do?
The overall goal is to provide education to Illinois students who have experienced negative consequences related to their marijuana use. The intent is to prevent problems related to marijuana use.
How does it work?
To register, call the Alcohol and Other Drug Program Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM at 217-333-7557. You need to indicate the session you want to attend during registration. When a class is full (12 students), an alternate date must be selected.
How long is the class?
Each class is one session, approximately two hours long.
What happen after I take the class?
With your written permission, the person or office that referred you will be informed of compliance of class attendance.
Class registration and schedule
To register for class, participants should call the Alcohol and Other Drug Program at 217-333-7557. Registration is available Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM. You need to indicate the session you want to attend during registration. When a class is full (12 students), an alternate date must be selected.
MIC Class Guidelines
- Late arrivals will not be admitted.
- Please bring referral information to the session.
- You'll need to participate in small and large group activities.
- No sleeping or studying is allowed.
- Participants will be denied entrance if under the influence of alcohol or drugs and will receive an unsuccessful completion.
- Show respect for both instructors AND class participants.