Workshops on Request usually last one to two hours and cover topics such as:
- Alcohol and drug abuse exploration
- Communication in relationships
- Eating disorders
- Stress management
- Study skills
- Test anxiety
- Time management
Workshops on Request can be requested by anyone for any type of student group and are facilitated by Counseling Center professional staff, graduate assistants, or paraprofessionals.
Workshops are not limited to these topics and can be developed towards your special interests or concerns.
If you would like to arrange for a workshop on request, follow these three steps:
- Complete a Workshop on Request form at least two weeks before the workshop date.
- Expect to be contacted by the Workshop on Request Coordinator to discuss your request.
- Make scheduling and publicity arrangements.