APPIC Code Number: 1286
Program Tables Updated July 31, 2017
Internship Program Admissions
The following are minimum requirements for interview consideration:
- Status as a current doctoral student in a counseling or clinical psychology program.
- Evidence of completion of comprehensive exams by the beginning of the internship year.
- Evidence of at least one full year of supervised practica (600 hours).
- Interest in providing services in the area of outreach.
- Submission of all requested application materials.
Does the program require that applicants have received a minimum number of hours of the following at time of application? If Yes, indicate how many:
Total Direct Contact Intervention Hours:
Yes, 250 hours by November 1 of the application year
Total Direct Contact Assessment Hours:
- Full-time, 12-month position beginning Wednesday, August 8, 2018.
- Stipend: $27,500.
- Additional benefits: university holidays, vacation and sick days, staff development travel funds (pending budget availability), dissertation/licensing exam release time, health and life insurance, access to library system from office.
- Due to upcoming changes in the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA), benefits may change slightly for the 2017-18 year. We will update this page as we know more information