206 Student Services Building: 217-333-3704
Individual consultations, assessments, short-term psychotherapy, group therapy, and community referrals provided. A number of counselors have specific interests working with clients who struggle with eating issues.
McKinley Health Center, 3rd Floor: 217-333-2705
Individual consultations, assessments, short-term psychotherapy, and community referrals
Nutrition and Fitness
McKinley Health Center, 3rd Floor: 217-244-0261
Individual consultation for nutrition and fitness assessment/education provided to students. Registered dietitian on staff.
McKinley Health Center, 3rd Floor: 217-333-2714
Individual nutrition counseling with a registered dietitian.
Programs and Campus Outreach
Eating Disorders and Disturbances Treatment Team
Housed in the Counseling Center, comprised of therapists, graduate assistants, and undergraduate students. Contact the Counseling Center at 217-333-3704.
- Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- The Body Positive
- Medline Plus: Eating Disorders – Resources from the National Library of Medicine at the National Institutes of Health
- National Eating Disorders Association (NEDA)
- The Renfrew Center Foundation
- Something Fishy Website on Eating Disorders