45th Anniversary of CCP
If you are able to join in person, please note that the YMCA has a parking lot with assigned parking for tenants and staff that is available to the public on weekends. Street parking is also available with the City of Champaign. We will begin mixing and mingling in person at 4 pm CST.
For those who may be joining virtually, we will connect at 4:30 pm CST for our interactive broadcast on zoom. Feel free to click the link below or enter the following zoom meeting ID and password. In addition to streaming our live anniversary happenings, this will also include opportunities to connect with others virtually.
Meeting ID: 818 0873 8910 Password: 253972
Please reach out to Dr. Rebecca Schlesinger at email@example.com with any further questions about the 45th Anniversary Celebration.
U and I: A Wellness Podcast
We've recently started a podcast! Please click here to hear our recent episodes.
During the school year, we produce a monthly newsletter called the Paraphrase. Please check out recent issues below.
Stay Connected with CCP
Donate to CCP
If you'd like to support activities and opportunities for current and future CCPs, here's how you can make a difference.
- Visit the University Foundation's site.
- In the "Other" field, enter CCP Fund and the amount you would like to donate.
- Click add and enter in the rest of the required information to complete your donation.
Your donations will help provide Counseling Center Paraprofessionals with new professional development opportunities, including but not limited to:
- Attendance at local, regional, and national conferenes
- Presentations at local, regional, and national conferences
- Training workshops and seminars
- Innovative peer-to-peer outreach, prevention, and skill-based programming