Please call 911 immediately.
Suicide 911 (Emergency)
- If suicide is imminent, please call 911 immediately.
Non-suicide Psychological Emergency
- Contact the Counseling Center at 217-333-3704, Monday through Friday between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m.
- For emergency services after-hours, please call the Crisis Line at 217-359-4141 (TTY: 217-352-4217).
Suicide Incident Reporting Form
- Any individual (friend, relative, faculty, residence hall staff) can notify the Suicide Intervention Team, 217-333-3704, if a student they know makes a suicidal threat or attempt and is no longer in imminent danger. The suicide incident referral form can be completed here.
- Information about University of Illinois Suicide Prevention Policy.
- If there is an emergency that involves imminent risk of harm to self or others, please call 911 or UIPD (217-333-1216) BEFORE filling out this referral form. Referrals are reviewed during normal business hours and are not monitored after hours, on weekends, or on holidays. Although referrals from this form are reviewed by a variety of campus partners working to assist students, it is NOT designed for emergency response situations.
- Trauma Response Team
- Sexual Assault
- Contact the Emergency Dean at 217-333-0050 for other emergencies.