- Applicants must be enrolled in a master’s or doctoral program in psychology at an accredited university.
- Send your completed application (linked below); a cover letter describing your interest in our site and goals for the practicum; a current vita; and contact information for two references (at least one of whom is familiar with your clinical skills) to the address indicated.
- NOTE: Practicum Counselors will need to be available on-site Tuesday from 9 a.m. to noon for group supervision and training seminar.
- Your application will be reviewed by the Practicum Training Chair and by the Practicum Training Committee.
- You will be asked to participate in a 30-minute interview in-person or by phone with the Practicum Training Chair and a member of the Practicum Training Committee.
- For the 2017-2018 academic year, there will be 4-5 open positions.
- Direct any question to Carina Bauer, Psy.D., Practicum Training Chair, 217-333-3704.
- Applications should be submitted by 5 p.m. on Friday, February 10, 2017, for full consideration.