APPIC Code Number: 1286
Program Tables Updated August 23, 2021.
Internship Program Admissions
Full-time, 12-month position beginning Wednesday, August 3, 2022.
Does the program require that applicants have received a minimum number of hours of the following at the time of application? If Yes, indicate how many:
- Total Direct Contact Intervention Hours Yes Amount: 250
- Total Direct Contact Assessment Hours No
Other required minimum criteria used to screen applicants:
- Status as a current doctoral student in a counseling or clinical psychology program.
- Evidence of completion of comprehensive exams by the beginning of internship year.
- Evidence of at least one full year of supervised practica (600 hours).
- Interest in providing services in the area of outreach and prevention.
- Submission of all requested application materials.
Financial and Other Benefit Support for Upcoming Training Year
Annual Stipend/Salary for Full-time Interns: $36,000
Annual Stipend/Salary for Half-Time Interns: N/A
Program provides access to medical insurance for intern? Yes
If access to medical insurance is provided:
|Trainee contribution to cost required?||Yes|
|Coverage of family member(s) available?||Yes|
|Coverage of legally married partner available?||Yes|
|Coverage of domestic partner available?||Yes|
|Hours of Annual Paid Personal Time Off (PTO and/or Vacation)||80 (10 days)*|
|Hours of Annual Paid Sick Leave||104 (13 days)*|
In the event of medical conditions and/or family needs that require extended leave, does the program allow reasonable unpaid leave to interns/residents in excess
- University holidays
- Staff development travel funds (pending budget availability)
- Dissertation/licensing exam release time
- Access to library system from office
*To ensure that interns complete the required 1,750 hours of experience, including 500 hours of direct service, a proportion of these days will be taken at specified times of the internship year, and extended periods of vacation (more than a few days off) are discouraged. Interns are not paid for leave that remains at the end of the internship year.
Note: Each individual represented in this table should be counted only one time. For former trainees working in more than once setting, select the setting that represents their primary position.