APPIC Code Number: 1286
Program Tables Updated July 23, 2017
Internship Program Admissions
Full-time, 12-month position beginning Wednesday, August 7, 2019.
Does the program require that applicants have received a minimum number of hours of the following at the time of application? If Yes, indicate how many:
- Total Direct Contact Intervention Hours Yes Amount: 250
- Total Direct Contact Assessment Hours No
Other required minimum criteria used to screen applicants:
- Status as a current doctoral student in a counseling or clinical psychology program.
- Evidence of completion of comprehensive exams by the beginning of internship year.
- Evidence of at least one full year of supervised practica (600 hours).
- Interest in providing services in the area of outreach and prevention.
- Submission of all requested application materials.
Financial and Other Benefit Support for Upcoming Training Year
Annual Stipend/Salary for Full-time Interns: $28,000
Annual Stipend/Salary for Half-Time Interns: N/A
Program provides access to medical insurance for intern? Yes
If access to medical insurance is provided:
|Trainee contribution to cost required?||Yes|
|Coverage of family member(s) available?||Yes|
|Coverage of legally married partner available?||Yes|
|Coverage of domestic partner available?||Yes|
|Hours of Annual Paid Personal Time Off (PTO and/or Vacation||208 (26 days)*|
|Hours of Annual Paid Sick Leave||200 (25 days)*|
In the event of medical conditions and/or family needs that require extended leave,
- University holidays
- Staff development travel funds (pending budget availability)
- Dissertation/licensing exam release time
- Access to library system from office
*Although these benefits are available, an intern would be unable to meet the minimum total of hours necessary to complete the internship if they used all of their paid personal time off and sick leave.
Initial Placement Data